Sunday, August 30, 2009

Loving Family

This is our Loving Family family. They are our favorite dolls to play with. Even Brandon likes to play with them. Cousin picture: Jessa Becka, Rebecca Beckstead, Eric Becka, Jenessa Tansy, Allieanna Beckstead
Twins picture: Allian and Jess Loving
Beckstead family: Rebecca, Alison, Andy, Allieanna
Becka family: Greg, Jessica, Eric, Jessa
Tansy family: Annalise, Jennessa, Derek

Loving family: John, Allian, Jess, Allie
Top view of family picture
Family picture.
photograpy by Camille and Alexa

4 comments:

Darcee said...

Your pictures are so good that I want to use them, but I guess I can't since they are copyrighted!

Your mom and I used to name our Barbies too. Although we were much more creative in naming as they were named things like Barbie and Ken Electric!! (ha, ha)

You should introduce your loving families to Tessa. She would like them.

Andi said...

Cute Camille!

Liberty and Jazlyn said...

How fun. Hope you get feeling better too.

Julianna

Janice said...

Great pictures, Camille. We played paper dolls when I was growing up and Uncle Robert played with Aunt Nancy and I. We had a great time! Get feeling better soon.
Love, Grandma