Sunday, January 31, 2010

What a silly sister (and cat) I have.

Brandon was tending. Mary opened up the door and the cat, Obama, walked in. Mary grabbed some kitty food and Obama started eating it. Soon Mary started eating it and I took some pictures of it. She put her face down on the floor to eat just like the cat.

Editor's note: This is very gross.

Another note: The dumb cat is a stray that showed up and took over as Head Cat. So we named him Obama. We get pleasure in saying, "get out of here, Obama!"

5 comments:

Andi said...

Hilarious, Camille! "Obama, aren't your 9 lives up yet?"

B DOGG said...

I'm Sure they did not elect this obama He took over by force. Lets just hope he dosent take their homes. :-)

Darcee said...

How did that taste, Mary? Would Tessa eat it?

Katie and Dennis said...

Mary would eat it for dinner if we let her. Bring Tessie and we will see! :)

Unknown said...

That is too funny, Camille! Sarah eats catfood too if we don't keep an eye on her when we feed Honey! It must be tasty stuff!