Monday, June 7, 2010

...... continued

Squish! sad but true. Of course your probably thinking I'm going to talk a little about the Porter girls and their visit to Bob, but I'm going to call it


THE END


If you're not satisfied with the ending here is a different ending. All of the sudden Connor realized he had time to move. ( You're all probably thinking the same thing I'm thinking of it's really stupid but I couldn't think of anything else) Connor was relieved but after he got through that situation he realized he was in even more trouble. Girls were surrounding him. A girl picked him up named Liberty and said " This is the one". Now lets go and....
To be continued

1 comment:

Katie and Dennis said...

I can not believe this story!!! Why would a bug named Connor Bob get squished? I thought for sure he would become part of the family! ;-) =D