Sunday, July 18, 2010

continued part 3

.... visit Bob. "Lets ask him if he can turn this bug into a cat. "I hope he can".


One hour later...



The girls were visiting bob. They were singing Happy Birthday to him. "Bob we were wondering if you could change this bug into a cat" Why of course I can " Bob transformed the bug into a cat now I have to say



THE END

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If cats have 9 lives this storry could have at least that many endings. Conner may never be a gonner.

Grumpy

Alesha said...

I just think that story is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks for putting me in your story!
from alesha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS ...erhjhgbsfhbgfbrhethsidvcbnrghdvnsehuis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alesha said...

I just think that story is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks for putting me in your story!
from alesha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS ...erhjhgbsfhbgfbrhethsidvcbnrghdvnsehuis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alesha said...

I love your storys!!!!!!!!!!!!
i really liked the part when he turned the bug into a cat !i wonder what happened to the bug when he's a cat
love alesha