Welcome to Camille's Blog
Come visit!!!! We'll have fun!
Seriously? You want to be in school? That's awesome! When I taught school I had a student ask me to give her homework pages to do at home so she wouldn't be bored and miss school so much!
Hi Camilly! I'm so happy you are so happy! Read a book and don't miss your friends too much! Love you!
Ya I still wished I was in school
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Come visit!!!! We'll have fun!
Seriously? You want to be in school? That's awesome! When I taught school I had a student ask me to give her homework pages to do at home so she wouldn't be bored and miss school so much!
Hi Camilly!
I'm so happy you are so happy! Read a book and don't miss your friends too much! Love you!
Ya I still wished I was in school
Post a Comment