Saturday, February 9, 2013

2013

Since it's 2013 I decided to come up with 13 resolutions. So I listed them.
-Finish personal progress (I'm almost there)
-Be nicer (believe me I'm not very nice)
-Keep my room clean not spotless I don't like spotless places
-GET MORE SLEEP I'm always exhausted
-Be better at piano (that won't be too hard)
-Do better in school (I don't want to get any A-'s. I hate them.)
-Say my morning prayers I'm terrible at those
-Learn how to actually make the ball through the hoop (basketball duh)
-Pass the class, Keybording. I stink so bad. :(
-Know how to spell the words Usally & Keybording (Is that how you spell it?)
-No sleepwalking. I don't how I do it but I do
-No running into doors. Have I ever mentioned I'm SUPER clumsy & an accident magnet, Well I am.
-Pass the 7th grade
Well I hope I do all these resolutions I usally never ever finish my resolutions so I decided to set the bar really low. I hope you enjoyed reading my wonderful fabtabulous sweet awesome resolutions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those resolutions. they all work for me, too. (except I can spell Keyboarding and usually!)

LOVE YOU,
ELLIE