Welcome to Camille's Blog
Cute Camille! I hope we can find good homes for our many, many kittens!
Camille! What cute kittens! I really liked looking at the pictures. I wonder what you will do with them. love Ellie
Camille,Hello! I liked your kitties. Can you send me one in the mail? from K.J.
Mille,Didy! Ep (Hope)
Camille,Goo! Sarah
Camille,When I saw your kitties I said Didy! love hope
a long time ago.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cute Camille! I hope we can find good homes for our many, many kittens!
Camille! What cute kittens! I really liked looking at the pictures. I wonder what you will do with them.
love
Ellie
Camille,
Hello! I liked your kitties. Can you send me one in the mail?
from
K.J.
Mille,
Didy!
Ep
(Hope)
Camille,
Goo!
Sarah
Camille,
When I saw your kitties I said Didy!
love
hope
a long time ago.
Post a Comment