Yesterday we had fun! We went to the parade, out for lunch and to the state fair. This is who was there: Uncle Dave, Aunt Julianna and family, Grandma, Grandpa and Jonny and us. When we were waiting for the parade to start, Jazlyn, Alexa and I made "sandwiches and soup" out of huge maple leaves, sticks and grass. We ate at a Chinese restaurant and it was yummy. At the fair I liked seeing the animals and eating cotton candy the best.
4 comments:
I liked that day, it was... FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Camille,
I just found your blog. We did have fun at the parade, Chinese restaurant, and the fair, didn't we? I thought it was fun to see you kids run around in the "big" trailers. I liked seeing all the other stuff at the fair and eating ice cream. I liked the parade.
But I liked my grandkids most of all!
Love, Grandma
If you like Chinese food, you should come to my house! We eat it a lot here :). Sounds like a fun day.
Actually Camille ordered a hamburger. :-)
Post a Comment