Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lagoon!



Our family went to Lagoon last Saturday.This is us waiting in the van to go to Lagoon.





These are the roller coasters I went on: The Bat, The Wild Mouse, the old roller coaster, the little kiddie roller coaster and Jet Star 2. I went on Tidal Wave, Music Express, Rattlesnake Rapids, log ride and the haunted house.

Here are some pictures from the day:

6 comments:

Darcee said...

Looks like fun! You are lucky kids, my kids never get to go there.

Mary sure has a lot more hair than Tess.

Katie and Dennis said...

Camille came home from school one day so so sad. The teacher wanted all the kids to say what their favorite ride at Lagoon was. Camille was the only kid in her class who had never been there. Dennis and I felt so bad for her. Plus we have been thinking that our time with Jeffrey at home is growing shorter. We have been putting our change in a jar for almost 2 years for a trip to Lagoon and we decided that now was the time. It really was a very fun trip and I'm so glad we went!

debbie said...

I love Lagoon! It looks like it was a beautiful day too. I'm glad you were able to go. Last year I tried Wicked. It was fun, but pretty scary too.

Anonymous said...

I want one of what Mary is eating.

Grumpa

Anonymous said...

I went on other rides to.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I wish I could go to Lagoon!