Welcome to Camille's Blog
I like your hair a lot too, Camille!
(I cut my hair cut a few inches)
It's very cute. A shorter do makes you look *much* older!
You are just so cute, Camille! I am not sure I will show Ellie this (ha-ha!) because she wants to cut her hair too but I LOVE it long! I just love to do her hair so much! I always tell her that she has my dream hair!
Camille, are you blogging again soon?
Way cute hair!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I like your hair a lot too, Camille!
(I cut my hair cut a few inches)
It's very cute. A shorter do makes you look *much* older!
You are just so cute, Camille! I am not sure I will show Ellie this (ha-ha!) because she wants to cut her hair too but I LOVE it long! I just love to do her hair so much! I always tell her that she has my dream hair!
Camille, are you blogging again soon?
Way cute hair!
Post a Comment