I got an American Girl doll for Christmas. She is supposed to look like me. The only thing different is the hair. She has black-brown hair. She is wearing what she came with. She also came with a head band. Her name is Sierra. I love her.
I love dolls too. I received my last doll for Christmas when I was twelve. Her name was Lucy and she had auburn colored hair. A few months later my little sister decided she needed a hair cut and cut all of lucy's curls off. I was so sad but still loved her. I love baby dolls. Even at my age I love to go to the toys and look at the new dolls. Take care of that beautiful doll and I hope she doesn't get a little sister hair cut like mine did. :) Love Sister Evans
Camille you need to write again but I want you to have this poem so I am placing it here.
Grumpy
It is the Soldier It is the Soldier, not the reporter Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the Soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech.
It is the Soldier, not the campus organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the Soldier, not the lawyer, Who has given us the right to a fair trial. It is the Soldier, who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag.
Richard Thompson President and Chief Counsel Thomas More Law Center
6 comments:
She's a cutie just like you!
Hi Camille,
You have a very beautiful doll. You are fortunate to have a mother to sew doll clothes for you. What a fun thing for you! I love you.
Grandma
I love dolls too. I received my last doll for Christmas when I was twelve. Her name was Lucy and she had auburn colored hair. A few months later my little sister decided she needed a hair cut and cut all of lucy's curls off. I was so sad but still loved her. I love baby dolls. Even at my age I love to go to the toys and look at the new dolls. Take care of that beautiful doll and I hope she doesn't get a little sister hair cut like mine did. :)
Love Sister Evans
Your doll is so pretty and so are you!!
Love ya, Camille!
Aunt Danna
psst I am getting a new haircut.
Camille you need to write again but I want you to have this poem so I am placing it here.
Grumpy
It is the Soldier
It is the Soldier, not the reporter
Who has given us freedom of the press.
It is the Soldier, not the poet,
Who has given us freedom of speech.
It is the Soldier, not the campus organizer,
Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.
It is the Soldier, not the lawyer,
Who has given us the right to a fair trial.
It is the Soldier, who salutes the flag,
Who serves beneath the flag,
And whose coffin is draped by the flag,
Who allows the protestor to burn the flag.
Richard Thompson
President and Chief Counsel
Thomas More Law Center
Post a Comment