Nice hair cut Camille. I got a hair cut too. I have bangs now. I look really different. You might not reconize me when you see me at the reunion. Don't worry. People say that I look better with bangs. I don't really like them, but I know that you will. I wish that I had a hair cut like yours. My mom won't let me cut my hair short. I really want short hair. Ellie
3 comments:
I love your new haircut. It seems like you look so much older since I saw you just a few months ago. I hope that you enjoy your time off from school.
Love,
Aunt Kaye
Pretty hair cut on a pretty girl! Thanks for sharing the picture.
Love, Grandma
Nice hair cut Camille. I got a hair cut too. I have bangs now. I look really different. You might not reconize me when you see me at the reunion. Don't worry. People say that I look better with bangs. I don't really like them, but I know that you will. I wish that I had a hair cut like yours. My mom won't let me cut my hair short. I really want short hair.
Ellie
Post a Comment