I love kids concoctions (a fun book with recipes) here's one.
Gooey Gunk
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Solution A
1 cup water
1 cup white glue
2 T liquid tempera paint or 7-10 drops food coloring
Solution B
1 1/3 cups warm water
4 t. Borax laundry booster
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Mix ingredients in solution A together in a medium bowl.
2. In a second medium bowl, mix the ingredients in solution B together until the borax is completely dissolved.
3. Slowly pour solution A into solution B (do not mix!)
4. Roll solution A around in solution B 4-5 times.
5. Lift solution A out of solution B and knead for 2-3 minutes.
Store Gunk in an airtight container or plastic zip bag.
3 comments:
Sounds yummy. When do you bake it?
Grumpy
Do you think this is something I should make with Tessa? Would she eat it? (she likes to try almost everything!) Let me know what you think!
I wish that I could make that, I just don't have all the ingreedients. Can you bring all the ingreedients to the reunion? We can make some there. Thank you for commenting on my blog. I really enjoy reading your comments and get really exited when I receive a comment from you. I miss you A LOT.
Love,
Ellie
Post a Comment