Being on a 4 day school week really is long. I wake up at 5:30 every morning. I catch myself falling asleep sometimes. Maybe when daylight savings is over school will be better.
I will think of you when I get up early-early to teach early morning seminary! Be grateful you live in Idaho so you won't have to wake up even earlier when you are in high school to go to seminary BEFORE school! Sometimes I get up Ellie and K.J. to join me on fun seminary days and they agree with you--5:30 is not a good hour to arise and shine forth!
4 comments:
5:30 is super early! Do you like having Fridays off?
Camille, you have always been my early riser!
I love you!!
Camille, you are the best! Sure wish we could live closer! Hugs & Love!
I will think of you when I get up early-early to teach early morning seminary! Be grateful you live in Idaho so you won't have to wake up even earlier when you are in high school to go to seminary BEFORE school! Sometimes I get up Ellie and K.J. to join me on fun seminary days and they agree with you--5:30 is not a good hour to arise and shine forth!
Love you bunches, Camille!
Post a Comment