CUTE Camille!!:) I love that little basketball outfit!! It is even cuter than my mom described on the phone!! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!! LOVE--Melissa P.S. You are quite the photographer with your new camera!!:)
I would have loved having an American Girl doll when I was younger. I love all of the outfits. And I would have loved a new camera too. I'm glad you had a good Christmas.
3 comments:
CUTE Camille!!:) I love that little basketball outfit!! It is even cuter than my mom described on the phone!! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!! LOVE--Melissa
P.S. You are quite the photographer with your new camera!!:)
Cute pictures!! Thanks for showing us what you got. We had a fun time at your house.
Love you all - Aunt Karen
I would have loved having an American Girl doll when I was younger. I love all of the outfits. And I would have loved a new camera too. I'm glad you had a good Christmas.
Post a Comment