Sunday, April 29, 2012

Phony spill

I actally have never tryed this before But it sounds alot of fun!
What you will need
1/2 cup white school glue
1 Tbs poster paint or tempera paint
Paper cup
Wax paper

How to make it
1. Mix glue and paint together in a small bowl.
2.Pour the mixture into the paper cup
3. Lay the paper cup on its side on top of a large sheet of wax paper. This will form the Phony Spill.
4.Let the Phony Spill dry on the wax paper 1-2 days or until completely dried.
5.Slowly peel the Phony Spill and cup from the wax paper.
6.Phony Spill is most affective when placed on the floor or counter top. NEVER place Phony Spill on fabric or carpet

Concoction tips and ideas
-Use a choclate syrup can, mustard bottle, or ketchup bottle in place of the paper cup.
-Try placing a drinking straw or other objects in the Phony Spill to make it even more realistic.

If you try this please tell me and O you've just got to take pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the idea! Gonna try it if I can find the stuff. Our glue and paint might be all packed, so I might have to do It after I move. But I will do it! We maybe can do it at the family reunion, too. It'd be a fun activity.

Love you, Ellie