At the cookie contest
sorry I didn't get anymore pictures. the easter egg hunt was alot of fun. and unfortuneately I hid the eggs and threw an egg up in the pine tree and had to climb up to get it . OW! for the cookie contest our family won the out of the sky cookie. we/ I made triple layer cookies for it. the prize was a rocket that you shot with rubber bands. I shot it up on the roof and had to go climbing after it. So did a couple of my cousins. Besides the shingles being hot it was alot of fun. I'm glad we got to go . I love spending time with cousins and others. Glad I could come. 



1 comment:
Sounds SOOOO much fun! The worst part about living out here is that we can't make it to holiday parties a lot. maybe after we move? I'm not holding my breath, though, it's only a half hour closer.
Love you, Ellie
Post a Comment