Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Talent show

I know that my Dad already did this on his blog but I just wanted to post about it too.
(I also need to post something) I participated in the Junior High talent show and I won first place.
I won $75. I was really excited when I won. Secretly between you and me I vowed I would win this since Brandon participated in the talent show. I'm a show off and I have to tell all the world this in case you didn't know. Here is the link http://homeworksatthehansens.blogspot.com/ so you can watch me play. Have a nice day and keep on smiling.

4 comments:

debbie said...

I thought you did awesome! Congratulations! What are you going to do with the money?

Camille Hansen said...

I have no idea. It will just probably go in my money stash that I never use.

GandJ said...

Wow! You did so very well!! I am impressed!! Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Great job, Camille! I'll have to get the music for your song, because it was awesome!

Love you, Ellie