I'm super excited for school to end. I only have eight more days. (From May 14, 2013.)
All the teachers are super grouchy (no offence teachers) and the kids are super loud and obnoxious so its great to get away from that all.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey, Camille! How are you? It was great to talk to you on the phone last week. Can't wait to see you at the family reunion in a few weeks! You probably already know, but the offer on the house we wanted was accepted and we are moving at the end of July. You'll have to come and visit after we get settled in! Love you, Ellie
2 comments:
Hey, Camille! How are you? It was great to talk to you on the phone last week. Can't wait to see you at the family reunion in a few weeks! You probably already know, but the offer on the house we wanted was accepted and we are moving at the end of July. You'll have to come and visit after we get settled in!
Love you, Ellie
Just so you know, I commented on almost all of you posts back last year and this year and I want you to read them, so you have some reading to do!
love you,
Ellie
Post a Comment