Monday, July 1, 2013

Hey guys!

So I've been really busy lately and haven't had much time to anything so I'll just kind of go over what I've been doing. This past week I went to girl's camp on June 26-29. The Hansen reunion was June 28-30. I missed part of that. The first week after school I went to Band camp for marching band. The second week I went to Montana because my dad went to California and I stayed with my aunt. The third week my dad had a class to take and us kids had the house to ourselves yes! Now this week I have the Porter reunion. Fun, huh. I'm really sad that my summer is a third way gone=(. I'll be happy to start learning again and see my friends but still I'm sad. Have a fantastic summer and chill.
love(sometimes I do),
Camille

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Camille, I miss you! Hope you're doing fine! See you at the family reunion!


Love,
Ellie